StratiConcept, creator of the DIGITAL PROFILER
Very reasonable price that makes it possible for many of you to afford this instrument. This profile gauge with steel pins is ideal for the drawing the shape of ceramic sherds or small ceramics.Diametre of the pins: 0,75 mm, usable height : 14,5 cm; maximum depth of pins : 50 mm.
Waterresistant fabric.Velcro-fastening on the entire length for perfect maintaining!
Excellent bargain for great quality! The size of this profile gauge is suitable for the drawing of large sherds and complete ceramics.Diametre of the pins 0.75 mm. Usable height : 29.02 cm; maximum depth of pins : 105 mm.
Waterresistant fabric.Stabilisation plate incorporated in the rear part.Velcro-fastening on the entire length for perfect maintaining!
Save 5%! + automatic discount until 25% !!
The profile gauge STRATI, stainless steel, 30 cm, with its protective case!
Diametre of the pins: 0.75 mm, usable height : 29.02 cm; maximum depth of pins : 105mm.
The set contains:
- one precision caliper 150mm,
- one profile gauge STRATI, stainless steel, 15cm, for profile drawings of sherds. Perfect for more than 80% of the sherds.
- one Moon-Liner Part 1, plates 4cm to 30cm, for the determination of the diametre of a ceramic vessel based on a sherd.
- one small precision ruler, stainless steel, 15cm.
- one outside caliper, 150mm.
- one transport case, waterresistant polyamid fabric to ensure the protection of your measuring instruments.
This set is the most frequently used in ceramology. It contains 27 plates each representing a diametre segment between 4 and 30 cm.